Armstrong-Hilton: Communication & Development
• Capture your thoughts and organise your facts and ideas effectively
• Identify your audience type and tailor your message for maximum impact accordingly
• Write persuasive proposals & clear and impactful executive summaries
a) Engaging your writing task logically
b) Thinking critically to create an accessible structure
c) Writing persuasively to get your reader on side
d) Writing clearly & concisely to ensure unambiguous reports
e) Writing short situation reports as practice in class
• 1-day workshop
• Lower and middle management who regularly need to write reports professionally
• Intermediate English proficiency and above
• Maximum 16 participants
A property consortium which hires around 20 new graduate management trainees each year needed a workshop that would help its high-calibre joiners bridge the gap between the academic and business worlds.
AH worked with the training team to assess the English proficiency of the group and designed a workshop focusing on email and report writing to align the trainees’ communication with corporate expectations.
The initial programme was a great success and has since been run for 3 consecutive years with plans to roll-out similar courses for existing staff.